About the Event
Register by Mail
Register in Person
- Complete the 2Rivers Paint-Out Registration Form and Artist Waiver and hand-deliver to Clarksville Arts & Heritage Development Council, 200 S. Second Street, Clarksville TN 37040, along with a $35 check made payable to "AHDC" (plus $10 per entry for more than two entries).
- You must be a registered participant in order to exhibit in the show. Deadline for participation sign-up is Monday, October 14, 2019.
- Registration begins at 9:00 a.m., October 18 and October 19, at the Downtown Artists Cooperative, 96 Franklin Street.
- An official ID stamp will be placed on the backs of blank canvases and/or other grounds.
- Artists are requested to paint in the assigned area during the two-day event.
- Painting locations and subjects are limited to Clarksville city limits, as shown in the map provided at check-in.
- Artists may display two paintings from the event during the exhibition on Saturday, October 19.
- Artwork size, excluding frame, must be at least 5" on one side and no more than 20" on one side.
- Artwork must have wire hangers (no saw-tooth hangers).
- Accepted Media: Almost all Painting and Drawing Media. Not Accepted: Crafts, Photography, Computer-Generated Art, or Prints/Giclee.
- Submit final entries by 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 19, to be juried and exhibited.
- All work must be framed or matted for easier handling, since paintings may be wet. However, the 2Rivers Identifying Stamp on the back of finished works must be clearly visible to be eligible for judging.
- All artwork must be picked up at the end of the exhibition on October 19. Please inform us in writing if someone other than yourself will be picking up your artwork(s). We are unable to provide storage — no exceptions.
- Art for sale is strongly encouraged.
- Art must be labeled on the back with name of artist, title, size and price. All work must be framed or matted for easier handling with wire hangers (not saw tooth hangers). We will strive to hang as many works as possible and all works will be displayed in an appealing way.
- The Clarksville-Montgomery County Arts & Heritage Development Council (AHDC) reserves the right to use all art for promotional purposes.
- Individual artists are responsible for insuring their own art.
- AHDC receives 10% commission on sales of guest artists. In the event of a sale, checks will be made out to AHDC, and buyer may take art at point of sale. Artists will be paid 90% of the sale and all sales tax money collected. Artists are responsible for paying the sales tax.